Baby Massage Class Booking
- If minimum numbers are not met, or in the event that the course you have chosen is cancelled, an alternative date will be offered. If you cannot attend this date, then a full refund will be made.
- At the class tutor’s discretion it may be possible to join a course at a later date if you miss one of the classes. This can be at any of the venues to make up the missed session. This will only be if there are spaces on the next available course and can only be confirmed once the course has started. This is due to possible maximum numbers on the chosen course and venue.
- Payment is non-refundable, as this has been paid to secure your place on the chosen course. If course has not already started it may be possible to move to a future course date given at least 2 weeks notice. No refunds or credit for other services, a private class, can be given for non-attendance.
- The content of the course does not substitute medical advice and is not intended to do so. No medical advice is given. Any health issues you are concerned with should be referred to your GP or healthcare professional.
- In booking I agree that by participating in the Blissed Out Babies course that I do not hold the instructor responsible for any circumstances with my baby’s health. On booking please specify if your baby has any medical issues.
Sleep Coaching Services
Blissed Out Babies agrees to provide sleep coaching services.
I confirm that I will:
• Provide a pre-consultation sleep diary
• Undertake a sleep consultation of up to two hours.
• Provide a full, written summary and sleep plan within 3 working days of the consultation
• Provide unlimited text support for the first two weeks following the consultation. Then 8 further calls/emails/texts messages.
• Follow up will be provided for a period of 8 weeks.
• Support is provided between 9-am and 5-pm. Whilst I aim to get back to every question as promptly as possible, all support requests will be responded to within 4 hours during this period.
By entering into an agreement to consult, the client agrees to pay the specified fee, discuss any concerns with the sleep coach in the first instance, and make every effort to carry out the sleep plan consistently as mutually agreed at the time of consultation.
Refunds are only available before the Sleep Diary is returned for review.
Sleep Coaching needs an open relationship between us, I rely on you to provide me with information that is as honest and accurate as possible. I am here to help to educate and support and encourage you to reach your sleep goals but can only do this if you are on board and committed to the with the plan.
Blissed Out Babies does not guarantee any specific outcome, result or success of the sleep coaching, and expressly disclaims any such guarantee or warranty.
In booking Sleep Coaching Services, I agree that I do not hold Blissed Out Babies responsible for any circumstances with my baby’s health. On booking please specify if your baby has any medical issues.